Thursday, January 8, 2009

STEW SON!!! WOOWEEEE. I finished my paper at 9.30am today! I am

Visit us to watch prom nightit's running now.
actually intended to watch Prom Night but then because zHenna came. at 5 plus,there is no more time slot for Prom Night alr.. hehe,at least we got to watch another movie.. hmm,zHenna watched before $ not enough 2 alr.
It could be all the late night debauchery and wild living that my wife and I engage in. For instance, just the other night we managed to stay awake for two episodes of Bones. Some nights get so crazy, like after we muddled through the
Well, I did some ultra good deeds today. I HELPED MY FRIENDS WITH BIG ARMS!! Freaking hell!! My bro's school holiday is here and mine is like 156456162km away from me. I want it so bad.. I haven't watch prom night yet!! Bye.
Went over to watch prom night with jas ! Freaking nice show laaaa , so scary . Super interesting . 5 stars ! After movie train back to batok met up with guanwei and weian . Slacked at arcade then saw oge and guiyong .
Visit us to watch prom nightit's running now.
Every time I get in my car and turn on the radio, it seems that I hear something about watch prom night online.
and alight at Somerset and meet Fahmi, Facool, Shafiq and Fendi at Shaw House. first, we planned on watching The Love Guru but then most of us wanna watch Prom Night but there's no Prom Night. So, we walk all the way to Cineleisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment