Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stand Up Dull 'Prom Night'

When the sun came up, We we're sleeping in, Sunk inside our blankets, Sprawled across the bed, And we we're dreaming, There are moments when, When I know it and The world revolves around us, And we're keeping it, Keeping it all going,
I am here to say that last aka this night I was online till 5 am cause my brother didn't came home, and since my parents usually wake me up wondering I decided to stay up so that I don't see there panic attacks so I was sleeping till 12
A looser-than-loose "reimagining" of the 1980 Jamie Lee Curtis slasher is remade into this bloodless, by-the-numbers PG-13 fare.
Nivonim last night had their "Prom". It is emotional for them to go through the last week of camp. The idea of returning home after 8 weeks and the culmination of their camper experience impacts them greatly. We try to help them through
Prom Night 9.08.2008 Gurney Hotel. pondan siam n ihaha.. she sendiri call herself pondan. me; jing jing. me; zingwei. me ; laureene. me ; mr. michelle. me ; pn. latha pn. lim ; me. me ; elaine. miss whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment